sábado, 1 de julho de 2023

I go

 Sitting on a bench

Down the bus station

I go


There I watch the birds fly away

People walk without a dream

Cats jump from the trees

Leaves will bring the wind

Earth will find a way

And I go


Sitting on a bench

On a quiet afternoon

Soon will be nighttime

People will close their doors

And the night will rest their souls

And I go


Far away from me

There is a girl who often looks

A dog insists on barking

A flower will catch the moon

When the last car passes by

And the last poor man arrives

Through the singing flashing stars

And I go


Oh Lord, where am I

I could feel my feet forever

Stuck in the dirty mud

Where not even ants dare walk

Where I am only me

Where else could I be

I think of all the things

I have done in my life

My fate is like the wind

It screams right inside my ears

I go








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

DESENTUPA AQUI!