quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2010

For E...

miss youMight not seem likeBut I miss youAs i drink my pure alcoolNo brandy i tasteI just taste what I feelAnd I miss youEmptyness of stoneUrge to write a songA feeling that I am all aloneForeverAnd I miss youEverytime i see a flowerEverytime i see the sunshineEven though you are the moonFor me you are a moon that burnsI cant wait to see youBut i kill myself over my wishI feel like a thornA thunder striking onI miss you like a stoneThat cant moveBecause all I can doRight now is not to moveMy hands are tiedMy mind is uptightMy dreams are on frightBut i miss youAnd you are always on my mindAnd I dont know howI dont know whyBut thats how it isSince i saw youOn that tableEating crappy fancy brazilian shitI missed you since the begining of timeSorry to use my poor englishTo describe a deep feelingAlso my poor alcool to pour my obscure life to youand I am away, i know...But wherever I goYou are on my mindAnd i carry you with meCause I miss you...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

DESENTUPA AQUI!